Gatling Gears is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by Vanguard Games in 2011. Control a gatling gear pilot in the battles.
Gatling Gears PC Game 2011 Overview:
The main character’s name is Max Brawley who has special skills in fighting the robots. The world is getting destroyed by the enemies’ robots.
You have to rescue everyone with your niece! Both of you can be a great team to win all of the battles. The players have to learn the primary skills of fighting at the first level of Gatling Gears. The robots you control has lots of options too make damages on the enemy targets. If you learn these abilities, It won’t be enough. Because your abilities need to be improved too. In that case, You can defeat any robot on your way that has putted the world in danger.
When you finish some levels in the same environment, You will face that environment’s boss battle. There are different types of boss fights in Gatling Gears but all of them are strong enough to kill you within some seconds! So, You should be aware of their powers and also health points. Co-operating with your teammate is really important. You can’t finish the levels without your niece’s help. That’s why you have to upgrade the second robot in your team too.
There are hundreds of enemies in the environments. It’s possible to see the enemy characters’ details before you face them. There are also lots of items on the store that can be purchased to make your robots much powerful than they were!
Features of Gatling Gears:
- Play as Max Brawley who is a professional gatling pilot
- Get help from your teammate to complete the missions easily
- Upgrade your robots and make them much powerful by new items
- Amazing boss fights with lots of enemy characters in story mode
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 64
- Memory: 2048 MB or greater
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon X1300 256MB and the Nvidia GeForce 7600 256MB cards
- DirectX®: DirectX June 2010