Garrison Archangel is an Action game for PC published by Indigo Entertainment in 2018. Build your dream mech with different weapons and components!
Garrison Archangel PC Game 2018 Overview:
Create the mech of your dreams choosing from a range of carefully designed components and weapons. You and your friends can pilot Archangels from the comfort of your sofa.
Garrison: Archangel is a fast-paced, customizable, mecha fighting game designed for one-on-one and multiplayer team battles coming soon for Early Access on Steam!
Create the mech of your dreams choosing from a range of carefully designed components and weapons. Archangels can wield a huge arsenal of weapons each having unique mechanics and gameplay. Each handcrafted weapon allows players to play the way they want whether it’s beating down opponents with the Dominus Sword or blasting them with rockets. Or both. You and your friends can pilot Archangels from the comfort of your sofa with 4-player local gameplay! Battle through a variety of arenas that vary from stadiums to trap-filled death pits in our Custom Game mode!
The developers plan for this to be an expansive project with continuous updates. These updates will include new mecha parts, armaments, attachments, maps and game modes.
Features of Garrison Archangel:
- Custom Game mode allows you to set up your own local games with changeable rules, stats, teams and options! Have duels, deathmatches, free-for-alls and survival games with your friends and the AI!
- Couch split-screen of up to four players! (Controllers required!)
- Battle friends and foes in various maps and arenas.
- Design a custom Archangel down to the colors of each part.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel i3
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750Ti / AMD Radeon R7 260X
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Tested with Very Low Settings at 1280×720 at 30 FPS.
File Size: 176.67 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Leave a Reply