Gamers Zone

Author Topic: Uploading of Assassin's creed chronicles india game  (Read 165 times)

Offline praveen64

• FreeGamesDl User
Uploading of Assassin's creed chronicles india game
« on: August 01, 2020, 09:31:14 AM »
Hi, I have many times requested you to upload "Assassin's creed chronicles india" game but I don't know that why you still didn't upload that game...last day also I have posted my requisition in your website but there's no reply...in other websites and all its having but why I am asking you to upload means bcos you are uploading very good quality games with full crack without any blockage...that's why am asking you again and again...So finally I request you to upload the above said game....thank you.

Offline Admin

• Hardcore Gamer
  • Administrator
Re: Uploading of Assassin's creed chronicles india game
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 01:57:05 PM »
I have replied too many requests, wrote in request page, replied almost all comments about that, We are receiving tons of requests daily, It surely will take time to find the clean Moded games and upload them on site. Also we have limitation in number of posts daily. So as I have always said, Please be patient. My team will try to do their best to have the BEST games for all users  ;D
We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Offline praveen64

• FreeGamesDl User
Re: Uploading of Assassin's creed chronicles india game
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 03:06:38 PM »
Ok...thank you for your reply