Galaxy Squad is an Action, Adventure and Strategy game for PC published by Kazakov Oleg in 2019. Stand against your enemies!
Galaxy Squad PC Game 2019 Overview:
Move through a galaxy encountering events and fighting tactical battles aganist your enemies.
Galaxy squad is turn-based tactical roguelike, in which you are leading a squad of mercenaries through randomly generated galaxy with different events. The game combines node-based exploration with random events, similar to games like FTL or Renowned Explorers, with hardcore tactical battles, inspired by XCOM series. All your characters are randomly generated, and you can evolve them however you want, creating ultimate crew.
Quite literally FTL and xcom merged together. If you like both of those then you’ll probably like the idea of this!
Sound design and voice acting could use a little work. While the game doesn’t suffer from random pauses to show you things like vanilla xcom/xcom 2 does, it could certainly benefit with some increases to movement speed. Battle maps could use a little more depth and polish to them. From my first impressions, battles taking place on ships don’t feel like they’re taking place on ships but rather a location with randomly placed computers to hide behind. Whether this changes later on, we would have to see, but for now feel like a lot more could be done with map design. Judging from the screen shots it does seem like they flesh out more later on in the game.
Features of Galaxy Squad:
- Upgrade your ship and use its systems in events or in battles
- Explore space stations, find quests
- Powerful story campaign system, involving your characters and branching storylines
- Upgrade your equipment with different modifications and find rare loot
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 8 (32/64-bit)/Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista
- Processor: Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Video Card with OpenGL support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 286.18 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net