FTL Faster Than Light is a Simulation, Strategy and Sci-fi game for PC published by Subset Games in 2012. Travel on your own spaceship.
FTL Faster Than Light PC Game 2012 Overview:
You will explore hundreds of galaxies during this game on Space. Your spaceship needs to be safe enough to travel perfectly.
(v1.6.14 Advanced Edition Update added)
In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It’s a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields?
Reroute all power to the engines in an attempt to escape, power up additional weapons to blow your enemy out of the sky, or take the fight to them with a boarding party? This “spaceship simulation roguelike-like” allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy filled with glory and bitter defeat.
The free expansion, FTL: Advanced Edition, is available now! Content additions include: new alien race, events, weapons, playable ships, drones, and more! Also adds additional musical tracks by Ben Prunty, and events by Tom Jubert and guest writer Chris Avellone. If you already own FTL it should update the new content automatically. Advanced Edition is included free for anyone who purchases the game from this point forward.
Features of FTL Faster Than Light:
- Complex Strategic Gameplay – Give orders to your crew, manage ship power distribution and choose weapon targets in the heat of battle.
- Unique Lifeforms and Technology – Upgrade your ship and unlock new ones with the help of six diverse alien races.
- Randomized Galaxy – Each play-through will feature different enemies, events, and results to your decisions. No two play-throughs will be quite the same.
- No Second Chances! – Permadeath means when you die, there’s no coming back. The constant threat of defeat adds importance and tension to every action.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor:2 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:1280×720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support, and recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
- Hard Drive:175 MB HD space
File Size : 199.76 & 217.19 & 217.24 & 182.59 MB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net