Front Office Football Eight is an Action, Adventure, and Sports game for PC published by Solecismic Software in 2016. Manager football players!
Front Office Football Eight PC Game 2016 Overview:
Do you love Football Manager since its ancestral versions a match in text versions? Do you like spending hours planning everything down to the smallest detail?
Front Office Football is a text-based sports simulation. It’s a game for those of us who love the numbers in sports. In Front Office Football, you play the role of your favorite team’s general manager. Determine your team’s future through trading with opponents, negotiating contracts, bidding for free agents, and discovering new talent through the annual amateur draft.
You can also play the role of the armchair coach, setting game plans, and creating playbooks and depth charts. You can call every play yourself if you like. Can determine ticket prices and submit stadium construction plans for public approval. You can move your team if the public won’t properly support your franchise.
Front Office Football Eight includes a multi-player career mode with full FTP support, allowing you to compete in a league with up to 31 other enthusiastic general managers. Multi-player mode runs independently of Steam and requires a commissioner to manage the website.
Features of Front Office Football Eight:
- Team Performance. On the field, your primary goal is winning the coveted Front Office Bowl. Your fans, players, and staff all want to see that championship banner raised to a new position in the ring of honor surrounding your stadium.
- Financial Performance. Off the field, your team needs to show a profit, or the owner will become angry and threaten your job. You need to control salary and staff costs while balancing the need to spend money to build and upgrade your stadium against the risk of facing stagnant ticket revenue with an aging arena.
- Roster Value. You need to negotiate contracts, sign free agents, make wise decisions in the amateur draft and outsmart opposing general managers in trade. Building a strong, capable roster means everything in Front Office Football.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or more recent Recommended
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 1 GHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 Display
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: saved games require about 30MB, plus another 40MB per season
File Size: 37.90 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net