Franchise Hockey Manager 8 is a Simulation, Sports, and Strategy game for PC published by Out of the Park Developments in 2021.
Franchise Hockey Manager 8 PC Game 2021 Overview:
Build your hockey franchise in the only game licensed by the NHL. Then try to become the winner of the cup with the greatest hockey league in the world.
Comparing this from its predecessor feels like we are comparing EA NHL 21 to NHL 19; It feels the same, looks the same, plays the same. BUT! Improvements have been made. If you actually watch the games play, you can see stands filled with people, The fans in the stands may be static but it feels more lively. As the game progress, the ice becomes more worn and actually skated on (Changes every 5 minutes).
Now on to the criticisms. Seeing the players play, they’re still just the box but that’s okay, it’s expensive to have player models properly done. Crowd noise stays the same whether up by 1 or down by 5; Wish that could change but it’s just a wish on my part. Goal horns all sound the same, no change pitch when it goes off. Other leagues have generic logos (Fine on this but NHL basically owns the AHL so you should have the ability to use those!).
Features of Franchise Hockey Manager 8:
- IN-GAME FEEDBACK Alter players’ styles and tactics in response to game events.
- LET THE RUMOURS FLY! New rumors, news stories, and stats reveal your hockey world.
- FIND YOUR FUTURE Revamped scouting reports help you find your future stars.
- UPDATED FOR 2021-22 The fans are back in the stands, and we have fully-updated rosters, teams, leagues, and stats for the 21-22 season.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8. x, Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: min. 1280×768 display (1280×768 display requires fullscreen mode)
- Storage: 8 GB available space
File Size: 720.31 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net