Fire Emblem Engage is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Nintendo, Nintendo of America Inc., Nintendo of Europe GmbH in 2023.
Fire Emblem Engage PC Game 2023 Overview:
Gameplay is similar to previous games in the series, but with the addition of Emblem Rings that allow units to fight alongside the lords of previous Fire Emblem games.
(v1.1.0 + Wave 1 DLC + RyujinxYuzu Switch Emulators – 8.15 GB Full Cracked)
According to Tsutomu Tei, game director from Intelligent Systems, Engage has story structure simplified compared to the previous title in the series, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, focusing in only one major goal so that players can focus on tactical gameplay. Genki Yokota, producer from Nintendo EPD Group No. 2 says that while multiple story paths can be interesting for a game, players might feel its overwhelming, so for this title, they decided on not having more than one path to be played, instead having a focus on one path.
Features of Fire Emblem Engage:
- Regarding the art of the game, director Tsutomu says that they were looking out for an artist with a design style which could appeal to a broader audience, including younger players, as well as having the ability to do many types of designs for the characters for the direction of a flashy direction they wanted to go in general.
- Among the candidates, it was Mika Pikazo, a famous illustrator in Japan since the 2010s she has worked on various genres of artwork including character design, logo and merchandise design for apparel brands, cover art for novels and CD album covers.
- The developers wanted Pikazo due to her vivid, vibrant and popping colors which they found to be a perfect fit to the game they wanted to make.
- According to the director, it was an unanimous decision from the development team to hire Pikazo for these reasons, with the artist accepting it as she was also a big fan of the franchise.
- Due to the amount of detail and colors of Pikazo’s art, the 3D model team had difficult to bring it to life in 3D, to the point it was suggested to use the 2D art for dialogues like in previous games in the series, but in the end the team was able make it closer to the original illustrations after a hard work trying to make the models similar to it.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 8.15 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net