Felix The Reaper is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by Daedalic Entertainment in 2019. Wanna dance a bit?
Felix The Reaper PC Game 2019 Overview:
A meaningful game about life and death, dance and love and dying people with a romantic comedy taste.
Felix works at The Ministry of Death, and he’s in love with Betty The Maiden from The Ministry of Life. He believes that going to the human world as a field reaper will enable him to one day meet her, so he’s taken the job of making sure people die—and taught himself to dance, in order to impress the love of his (un)life.
Since Felix only moves in the shadows, he needs to tread carefully through this strange world. Luckily, reapers like Felix are able to turn the sun and shift the shadows, creating the paths necessary to navigate the land of the living. He does so to solve puzzles and make sure people die according to ministerial plans.
Each level unlocks a hardcore version of itself for the motivated ministerial go-getter. You can also collect skull achievements that further unlock bonus time trials for the most resourceful employees.
Features of Felix The Reaper:
- Experience a gruesomely sweet story and beautiful world
- Choose your own tunes from a selection of 10+ indie music artists on Felix‘s Walkman
- Collect skull achievements that unlock bonus time trials
- Watch Felix develop his dance moves—as created by professional dancers!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600 / GT, ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
File Size: 1.5 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net