Factory Town is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Erik Asmussen in 2019. Hire some workers and start building your city!
Factory Town PC Game 2019 Overview:
Here you are going to build your own city from nothing by getting a few workers at first and expanding them as you grow your city.
(v0.199b Update added)
Start with just a few workers and a single building in the middle of the wilderness. Explore your surroundings and harvest trees, crops, and minerals, then process them into increasingly valuable goods. Invest in research to unlock automated machinery and logistics to optimize your transport networks & production chains, eventually discovering magic-powered systems that allow clever players to boost their efficiency to extreme levels.
It’s a town builder, with production chains more complex than Anno, and some mechanics like Factorio. It’s incorrectly called casual by many, but that is fairly inaccurate. Its low stress, self-paced, without failure conditions, but not casual inaccessibility nor complexity. Terrain modifications aren’t super fun.
Features of Factory Town:
- Tons of optimization tools at your disposal – roads, wagons, minecarts & railways, marble-run chutes, conveyor belts, and other magical and physical contraptions
- 3D terrain will make it a challenge to deliver your resources from high in the mountains down to your production centers
- Infinite, procedurally generated map with lots of parameters to adjust
- Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space
File Size: 153.93 & 228.83 & 145.05 & 145.07 & 144.96 & 134.03 & 136.71 & 140.52 & 133.24 & 140.65 & 136.76 & 136.69 & 136.65 & 109.53 & 165.78 & 103.93 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net