Exit the Gungeon is an Action, Adventure and Platformer game for PC published by Devolver Digital in 2020. Explore the dungeons!
Exit the Gungeon PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a bullet hell game with dungeon climber elements where you are going to explore the unseens in these dungeons.
Farewell to all kinds of NPCs, bosses who tolerate random fires in the store, no longer the cold goddess of gunfire, watching this opening posture may really be the sing of this IP. But people ca n’t double bid, at least not. we also did not expect that the bad reviews we gave to other games at the beginning of the month could be used on it without any violation:
“… The horizontal version of the map can adjust the rhythm of playing monsters according to the player’s own needs, but if it is in a locked arena, it will only make players familiar with this theory cool at first, but soon taste strange. Children and novice drivers no longer have space … ”
First of all, this game discards the biggest fun of going into the dungeon, which is to open the box variables and the rogue sense of the single-round accumulation prop pool. Escape the dungeon and set the previous random gun-cutting gameplay as the default skill. Each floor is divided into elevator → treasure chest room → elevator → boss battles. The active items become consumed immediately after being picked up and can be seen from the UI and other aspects. The production team wanted to create fast-paced handheld gameplay. But the author mistakenly added rogue to the battle process.
Features of Exit the Gungeon:
- Mouse click, E, Space, Enter are not responding
- The active props have been cut. There are blue-winged props in the lower-left corner. Most of them are the previous active props. At present, we have picked up the lead potion and meat buns. They seem to be disposable. Triggering on both? Then this timing is too harsh
- It looks like this game is completely stand-alone, friends ca n’t hold the handle to play together 嘞 (嘞 _ಥ)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9600 GT (512 MB)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Gamepad Recommended
File Size: 264.27 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net