Endzone A World Apart is an Action, Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Assemble Entertainment, WhisperGames in 2020.
Endzone A World Apart PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a Post-apocalypse community simulation, having remarkable unusual mechanics such as active radiation, climate, soil dampness.
Features of Endzone A World Apart:
- Joining the town expansion system, the villages we develop can eventually become towns, from managing a few people in the early stage to semi-automation in the later stage. Add deep groundwater extraction devices, radiation filtering devices, etc. to solve problems such as water sources. It is also possible to build large power plants (spectacle buildings, completed in stages), radiation cleaning vehicles, etc.
- Join the armored train, you can see the train wreckage and so on in the ruins. Collect special wreckage to make a train, but of course, you can build it by yourself. The train transports people and materials between towns. At the same time, the train also needs to be protected, otherwise, it will be robbed by other looters and creatures. (You can join artillery cars or soldier cars, etc.)
- The map can be further expanded, and multiple survivor towns can also appear. Later in the single-player game, people can go out to build new towns.
- As the town expands and explores the vastness of the territory, enemies will be added later, such as looters, mutant animals, mutant plants, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: I5-2500K, 4-Cores @3.30 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
File Size: 1.6 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net