Embark is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Overly Complicated Games in 2019. Make your own colony in a Minecraft-like game!
Embark PC Game 2019 Overview:
A highly inspired game from Minecraft where you are going to build your colony and manage it.
Embark is a colony management game with a focus on complex simulation in a huge living 3D world.
It is a game targeted at enthusiasts of the genre who are looking for a deeper experience.
While a lot of effort has been put into the interface, and there is a short tutorial, there is still a significant learning curve (especially while in Early Access).
Features of Embark:
- Explore a huge procedurally generated 3D world and meet its inhabitants. Embark simulates thousands of flora and fauna in detail. Time of day, seasons, temperature, and precipitation are modeled in detail. These conditions can have effects that help or hinder your colony.
- Gather a large variety of materials and craft items with a deep hierarchical crafting item system. With practice comes the ability to build better items, smith more effective weapons and armours, and smelt better ores. Each part of an item affects its effectiveness in different ways. A spear could be made with an iron head and wooden shaft, or it could have a steel head and bronze shaft.
- Rebuild civilization block by block. Embark’s fully destructible world allows you to build anything from small trading outposts to huge fortresses. Order your people to build complex structures and sit back and watch as they complete them. Your colony depends on you.
- Defend yourself from multiple threats using a deep combat system which models individual body parts, weapon sizes, character skills, and more. Build the ultimate fort to keep intruders out, but beware! Some enemies can dig, climb, or fly to reach you.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If you have issues with lower spec GPUs on world generation, change “World Generation Quality” in the options menu to Low.
File Size: 444.76 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net