Eliosis Hunt is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by TDZ Games in 2017. Defeat hundreds of aliens and make your way.
Eliosis Hunt PC Game 2017 Overview:
You will lead a agile character who wants to be a superhero. Can you help him get lots of experiences by fighting the enemies?
The classic meets the modern; Inspired by classic actions games like Metal Slug and Crash Bandicoot, Eliosis Hunt delivers the experience of exploring the mechanics, mastering the game and feeling your actual progress through the gameplay. All that with a modern approach: smooth gameplay, beautifully-crafted graphics and cutting-edge technology.
Chasing your dream; In an alien world where bounty hunters are seen as heroes for maintaining the order, Eliosi, a young Zelicyan, dreams of becoming one of them. But he will have to overcome the weakness and smallness of his race to fulfill his dream. During your journey as Eliosi, you will face monsters from nature, mutated creatures, bloodthirsty tribes, natural phenomena and more. To even the odds, you will have to use everything at your disposal, including several weapons, equipment, and of course upgrading yourself and your drone. Explore distinct and hostile alien-looking sci-fi environments.
Features of Eliosis Hunt:
- Challenging and rewarding gameplay that combines shooting and platforming.
- Fluid and responsive controls gives you the possibility of truly mastering the game.
- Mixture of hand-made and motion captured animations allows the characters to move naturally while keeping you in control at all times.
- Improve your skills as you journey from weak and slow to deadly and experienced.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 560 or equivalent (on-board graphics units not supported)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game may run on systems with inferior specs but the gameplay experience might be affected.
File Size : 865.71 MB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net
Could you please download sonic mania?
What’s with the BIG FAKE “Download” buttons?
That my friend is called “ADVERTISEMENTS”
Which makes this site earn a small amount of money for maintaining it’s existence on the internet.
I think you’ll find that tricking people into pressing the wrong button is, at the very least, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. Not to mention the fact that all it says is “Download” and doesn’t actually advertise anything, it’s only purpose therefore is to trick users.