Eco is a Simulation and Open World game for PC published by Strange Loop Games in 2018. Create your own detailed ecosystem.
Eco PC Game 2018 Overview:
First of all, You need to start crafting items in nature to start your work. Then, You will be able to use these items in your ecosystem.
(v0.9.2.4 Update added)
Enter the world of Eco, a fully simulated ecosystem bustling with thousands of growing plants and animals living their lives. Build, harvest, and take resources from an environment where your every action affects the world around you. An imminent meteor strike threatens global destruction. Can you save the world without destroying it in the process? Construct buildings and towns, tend to your farm, hunt wildlife, build infrastructure and transportation, craft clothing, build power plants, and research new technologies. Specialize in a craft and trade your goods to other players. Develop your civilization and sculpt your planet.
As your civilization grows, you’ll need to analyze data from the simulation; evaluating the impact you have on your world. Use this data as evidence in proposed laws, restricting harmful activities without disrupting the advancement of technology. Balance your individual needs with the needs of the community, all while maintaining the state of the ecosystem. The future of your world is in your hands.
Every organism in Eco exists as part of a detailed simulation; a disruption in one species can have cascading effects across the planet. Chop down all the trees, and habitats for creatures will be destroyed. Pollute the rivers with mining waste, and your farms will become poisoned and die.
Features of Eco:
- Over 30 different craft tables, with hundreds of recipes.
- Hundreds of items, skills, craft tables, and building blocks.
- Create contracts for jobs that you would like players with different skill-specialties to accomplish for you. Take on contracts from other players that need the skills you possess.
- Design laws using a programmable template system to protect your world or increase your profits, enforced by the game if ratified by the population.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
File Size: 1.10 & 0.51 & 0.28 & 0.28 & 0.30 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net