Dungeons of Aether is an Action, RPG, and Strategy game for PC published by Dan Fornace in 2023. The Rivals of Aether world is the setting for this turn-based dungeon crawler!
Dungeons of Aether PC Game 2023 Overview:
In Story Mode, you may command four new characters as they explore the Julesvale Caverns and learn their secrets, or you can challenge yourself in the challenging Challenge Dungeons.
(v1.11 Update added)
Dungeons of Aether is a turn-based dungeon crawler designed by Nikita ‘ampersand bear’ Belorusov from the Aether Studios team. Rivals of Aether is known for its intense competition and twitch skills, while Dungeons of Aether allows you to take things at your own pace – but it’s still just as challenging! Every choice you make can lead you deeper into the dungeons or to an early demise. Will you carry out a treasure chest, or be carried out in a pine box?
Features of Dungeons of Aether:
- The world of Aether is expanding and Dungeons of Aether adds a new, fascinating facet to the ever-expanding lore! Travel to the steam-punk town of Julesvale and brave the sprawling caverns underneath it. In Story Mode, you’ll play a roguelite adventure that has you starting each dive from town. There you can interact with towns folk and spend your hard-earned gold to gear up for your next run.
- Each of the dungeons you’ll dive into have new challenges to face and rewards to collect. As you dive into Julesvale Mines, the Lava Caves, the Underground Oasis and the Mineral Deposits, you’ll be able to collect Journal Entries that reveal even more about Julesvale and its legendary past.
- For those of you looking for true roguelike difficulty, the Challenge Dungeons are where you will want to test your skills. Each Challenge Dungeon is randomly generated with unique events and fights. Your mission is to go through all of the biomes in the game in a single run.
- Story Mode gives you a chance to casually prepare, interact with NPCs, and savor the exploration of the world, In Challenge Dungeons it’s all up to you!. The Challenge Dungeons also feature a leaderboard based on how much gold you have at the end of the run. Will you spend your gold to make sure you can get through or are you greedy?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
- Processor: 2.0GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX Compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 75 MB available space