Drizzlepath Deja Vu is an Action, Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Tonguç Bodur in 2018. A journey to find the truth!
Drizzlepath Deja Vu PC Game 2018 Overview:
The story of a man who begins an adventure through the top of the mountain to find the reality of his life.
A remake of the first episode of the Drizzlepath series, Déjà-Vu proposes to re-browse the first work of Tonguç Bodur with a new look.
Speaking of new eyes, what we will notice at first glance is the blatant evolution of the quality of the level design. Where Drizzlepath was hard to see with its angular decor and misery, Déjà-Vu offers a rendering worthy of professionals. As you would expect, everything has been reworked and apart from the introductory scene, everything else looks nothing like the original work. My only big regret, the disappearance of the magnificent setting sun that we observed in the first fifteen minutes of Drizzlepath, which makes me think on the other hand that the colors used in this episode seem a little dull. If like me, you were expecting a deluge of colors, this is a failure. But that does not take away much from the fact that the graphic aspect is mastered from start to finish.
Features of Drizzlepath Deja Vu:
- A calming “walking simulator”
- Not a series neither a remake, but a standalone adventure
- Expert voice narrative, mysterious sound pattern, and a powerful melody score
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD RADEON R7 370
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8.5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: This game needs all Windows updates installed.
File Size: 4.95 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net