Drawn to Life Two Realms is an Action, Adventure, and Puzzle game for PC published by 505 Games in 2020. Rinse and repeat!
Drawn to Life Two Realms PC Game 2020 Overview:
it’s a repetitive sequence where you would go from point A to point B, dig into someone’s mind for 3 areas of puzzle platforming, then get rewarded with a few dialogues of the story.
Overall, the game delivers on what it was promised. A puzzle platformer with amazing music and some type of story that might continue with the earlier games. we, however, don’t recommend this game at this price. The Mobile version is far cheaper, so you should probably go for that instead of the Steam version. we recommend watching the developer gameplay streams to see if this really interests you, honestly.
Features of Drawn to Life Two Realms:
- Absolute gorgeous pixel art, we may be a fan of the drawn art from TNC but this is quality stuff
- The OST is amazing and definitely worthy of re-listening to.
- Optional content to play and earn more rewards for cosmetics
- Appearances of the previous villages, if nothing to them was a nice feature
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2125, AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 130, Radeon HD 4850, Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any, onboard
File Size: 162.64 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net