Doom 3 is an Action, Adventure, and Shooting game for PC published by id Software in 2004.
Doom 3 PC Game 2004 Overview:
DOOM 3 took the series in a new direction. Focusing more on survival horror and moving away from the original style, and for that reason.
If the work on the dialogues between third parties is to be appreciated, and the videos of the Pda, made to give greater immersion and find information on previous actions; on the other hand, it should be noted that we will be dealing with yet another main character without character, without charisma and without a name, who does not utter a word.
Features of Doom 3:
- Several enemies from classic games return.
- Soul Cube is one of the best weapons in the franchise.
- Good soundtrack.
- Long campaign (around 10 hours) despite being a little longer than necessary.
- Good environments (no matter how repetitive).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP (Does not support Windows Vista/7)
- Processor: Pentium®IV 1.5 GHz or Athlon® XP 1500+ processor or higher
- Memory: 384 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the latest drivers
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0b (included)
- Hard Drive: 2.2GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400MB for Windows® swap file)
- Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and the latest drivers
- Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported, Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers, LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers
File Size: 2.98 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net