Donut County is an Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Annapurna Interactive in 2018. Swallow up your friends and their homes to earn prizes!
Donut County PC Game 2018 Overview:
As a raccoon, a hole-driving one, who devours his friends and their trashes to earn prizes, you will experience a funny story.
Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole. Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes. When BK falls into one of his own holes, he’s confronted by his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who are all stuck 999 feet underground… and they demand answers!
This game was created by Ben Esposito, designer on What Remains of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan. It is the result of six years of solo development, dozens of donuts (for research), and one fateful encounter with a raccoon.
If a short and relaxing game with an interesting premise, querky characters, entertaining story, and light puzzle mechanics sounds appealing to you than Donut County will be worthy of your time.
Features of Donut County:
- EXPLORE every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
- MOVE the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
- COMBINE objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.
- DEVOUR everything. The hole won’t stop until the whole county is all gone.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 3870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 282.15 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net