Darkest Dungeon The Color Of Madness is a Strategy game for PC published by Red Hook Studios in 2018. Enter the dangerous dungeons again!
Darkest Dungeon PC Game 2018 Overview:
This new DLC includes lots of new things such as new enemies and weapons. You can become a better master of dungeons now.
Some hateful shard of alien origin has streaked through the night sky, crashing into the old Miller’s farm on the outskirts of the Hamlet! Those unfortunate enough to witness the Comet’s arrival have been blinded by what they can only describe as a shifting, ephemeral hue of damnably abrasive intensity. There has been no word from the farm in a fortnight, save for the unearthly groaning that echoes from the ruin of the mill… “When men shake hands with time, time crushes them like tumblers; little pieces of glass.” ― Abu al-Ala al-Ma’arri
Darkest Dungeon The Color Of Madness includes 3 new bosses – The Miller, The Thing From the Stars, and the Comet itself! It also has New Curios help keep your party in fighting shape as you face the endless hordes! You can Expand your Hamlet with 4 new District buildings and reap their benefits.
Features of Darkest Dungeon The Color Of Madness:
- Endless Quest: Survive as long as you can while getting lost in time and space, confronted by unending waves of enemies new and old, pushing ever closer to the crash site of the Comet.
- Twisted new trinkets, available for purchase from the Jeweler. Put your gold away—he trades only in Comet Shards!
- All-New Enemy Faction: The Miller and his loyal workmen have become eerie husks of their former selves.
- New Curios help keep your party in fighting shape as you face the endless hordes!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended
File Size : 2.35 GB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net
Do you need the main Darkest Dungeon game to play this?
All files extract except setup-1.bin, which seems to fail extraction at only 100 MB. Is it just me?