Darkest Dungeon is a RPG and Strategy game for PC published by Red Hook Studios in 2017. Enter the most dangerous dungeons!
Darkest Dungeon PC Game 2017 Overview:
A dungeon explorer will be under your control who has lots of fighting abilities. You need to make this character more powerful to complete your journey.
Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring. Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system. Can you stem the tide of eldritch horrors erupting across your family’s ancestral estate? Descend at your peril!
As you progress through a dungeon, you constantly need to balance a dwindling supply of light, food, sanity and health (although they can be restored in some ways), while also trying to complete objectives and collect much-needed loot with limited backpack space.
Usually, this is the sort of gameplay you may dislike; feeling that there is a time-limit, that I can’t plough through something at my own speed in relative safety, is an uncomfortable experience after most games. However, the actual result is some very effective tension. In a normal RPG (say… Diablo), the steady drip of ever-increasing numbers is satisfying in a functional sort of way, but in DD the stakes are so high that getting a critical hit or dodging a huge attack always feels like a moment rather than just a nice bonus.
Features of Darkest Dungeon:
- The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended
File Size : 1.55 GB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net