Cyber Attack is an Adventure, Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by LUK KUS SOFT in 2020. Become a hacker!
Cyber Attack PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is one of the best hacking games you have ever played. It will be good enough to pull you on for a whole day.
It doesn’t really start bad. A good soundtrack, which will eventually only fade away, but will initially fluctuate between “heroic” and “sinister“, while a modern agent-thriller-like soundtrack runs in an endless loop and the topic takes up itself again and again. It sounds worse than it is now – believe me.
In a playful way, you have a globe, the rotation of which is still rather choppy, on which thousands of cities are noted, which you can hack with two clicks (select city -> start hacking attack). And then you wait until the attack was successful (it doesn’t fail – if the states do something about cybercrime, it only increases the waiting time for success) and then you can choose what you want to do with the stolen data via multiple-vote.
Features of Cyber Attack:
- We are waiting for something that will dilute the peaceful gameplay and something that will drag us in for hours in this game.
- May update (I expect it to be fire)
- and it would be fun to improve the player’s hacking system from countries and other companies, as well as the player’s detection by the police so as not to sit still and chill.
- Found not significant bugs that do not affect the gameplay, but sometimes catch my eye. (Text and one label on the map which is not indicated in any way)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 32 bit
- Processor: 2 cores 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GT 430 or Radeon 6450
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 92.03 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net