Commandos Beyond the Call of Duty is an Action, Stealth, and Strategy game for PC published by Kalypso Media Digital in 1999. A group of highly talented warriors!
Commandos Beyond the Call of Duty PC Game 1999 Overview:
A great strategy game, which puts you to think about every mission. Very entertaining nostalgic game reviving many memories.
You have been selected for active service in the Commandos Corps, and must now mobilize in a series of 8 new dangerous missions. You may come with experience of action ‘Behind Enemy Lines’ or perhaps you are just a rookie – whatever you are, you will be given the opportunity to push your daring and tactical ability to the limit. As the leader of a small elite unit operating deep within enemy territory, you will experience new challenges and goals with these new missions. Plus new vehicles, buildings, weapons, and 2 levels of difficulty will satisfy both Commandos veterans and new recruits.
Another old school game we use to hack up when it came out back in 98, the visuals are for sure dated but still not too bad considering. If you like tactical isometric point and click games then you should play this one, it is a classic after all.
Features of Commandos Beyond the Call of Duty:
- Distract and confuse the enemy soldiers by throwing stones and cigarette boxes.
- Kidnap German soldiers, destroy train-mounted artillery, and sabotage prototype aircraft.
- Eliminate opponents from considerable distance with the Enfield long-range weapon.
- Two new characters; a female member of the Dutch resistance, and a Major from the Yugoslav Partisan forces.
- Use ether, handcuffs, a club, or your own fists to subdue the enemy.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 95/98
- 32MB RAM
- 1MB SVGA card
- DirectX 6.1 compatible sound card
- DirectX 6.1, 225MB hard drive space
File Size: 106.47 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net