Chaos Reborn is a RPG and Strategy game for PC published by Snapshot Games Inc. in 2015. Defeat Wizard Lords and Kings in the Realms of Chaos.
Chaos Reborn PC Game 2015 Overview:
Compete in magical duels in different arenas with your spells and summoned creatures or explore the realms and fight the bosses, inviting your friends.
From Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM game comes Chaos Reborn – a turn-based wizard combat game with single player Realm Quests and many online options. Between 2 and 6 players can challenge each other to magical duels in a variety of arenas using a spell deck of interesting spells and creatures – including the Gooey Blob, Shadow Wood, and more. There is a monthly league system and several game modes with live or asynchronous battles.
You can explore the Realms of Chaos fighting Wizard Lords and Kings, and invite players to join you in co-op battles, or act as an invader in someone else’s realm. These Realms can be designed by player Wizard Kings and rated by other players.
This is a solid game, with great mechanics and the developer did a good job fleshing out several nice additions like getting better equipment and battling through realms even with or without friends. Plan and simple this game is fun even addictive and will not disappoint because it does not over shot in any way; and instead hits it mark.
Features of Chaos Reborn:
- Really nice textures and effects
- Pleasant background music throughout the game
- At the start of each battle your character is given randomly a set of spells
- Summoned creatures have a set of stats (how good they are at attacking / defending / etc)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support, or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3) or later
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space