Carrier Deck is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Slitherine Ltd in 2017. Fast-paced time management!
Carrier Deck PC Game 2017 Overview:
A military background game that shows the operation of aircraft carriers. The player acts as the deck controller of the world’s largest warship, the US nuclear-powered aircraft carrier.
But can you manage the deck of the Nimitz-class nuclear-powered supercarrier, the USS Ronald Regan (CVN-76)?
Carrier Deck is a fast-paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you’ll need to work fast to ensure everything happens in time for the highest chances of warfare success.
Load the right planes and helicopters up and ready them for the required military missions. Manage both launching and landing the planes, avoiding crashes that could spread throughout the deck wrecking multiple planes, and damaging the ship.
In Carrier Deck, you’ll manage a staggering array of aircraft including the F18 Hornet and Super Hornet, Chinook, and S3 Viking, through a campaign that covers the oceans all over the globe. Test your skills in a full spectrum of operations across the globe in extensive campaign mode, or just try the Skirmish mode for a quick challenge.
Features of Carrier Deck:
- Full management of the flight deck incl, including moving, fueling, and arming of aircraft
- Selecting and launching of search missions to detect enemy air, surface, and submarine threats
- Special Forces deployment and Amphibious operations
- Full range of aircraft and helicopters onboard from fighters to early warning and detection aircraft.
Requested By Luca
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.3GHZ CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX10 compatible graphics card Shader model 3+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 244 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 112.59 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net