CardLife Cardboard Survival is an Action, Adventure and RPG game for PC published by Freejam in 2018. Mine for resources, fight fantastical creatures!
CardLife Cardboard Survival PC Game 2018 Overview:
Play by yourself or with others as you explore a fully editable cardboard world. Also, bring your imagination to life as you draw everything you craft.
Survive in a vast cardboard world where everything is editable. Play alone or with others as you hunt, harvest and mine for resources to craft your way through the ages. Sculpt the landscape, build huge structures and join the cardboard community.
Encounter and battle a host of fantastical creatures and craft your own creations using our unique Connect the Dots crafting system – where you can draw customisable cardboard shapes to create new tools, building components, weapons and much more!
Increase the power of your character by hunting down rare elite creatures and equipping their souls. Mix and match different souls and equipment to perfectly suit your playstyle. The game has a lot of things to do like building, exploring and fighting all kinds of creatures.
Features of CardLife Cardboard Survival:
- Play singleplayer, host your own server or play one of our many official dedicated servers
- Extensive Mod Support – all game files in CardLife are easily editable, allowing players to create all new experiences.
- A vast and diverse open world including a cavernous underground that can be explored to discover new creatures and resources
- Regular updates every month add new game features and content
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 64 bit or above
- Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5 processor or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 660 GTX or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Online connection required to play
File Size: 973.57 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net