Bully Scholarship Edition is an Action, Adventure and RPG game for PC published by Rockstar Games in 2008. Life simulation of a student!
Bully Scholarship Edition PC Game 2008 Overview:
Just like gta, you will be a brave guy who would do anything to get to his aims.
Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place at the fictional New England boarding school, Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl and ultimately navigate the social hierarchy in the worst school around.
First, if you plan playing this on Win10, you probably want to check the steam guides for the unnoficial patch guide, so it works correctly. We love this game, in a way is more fun being a small time school bully that a full blown crime kingpin like in GTA. We like the whole school town environment, classes add challenges and nice bonuses, the cutscenes and the voices are very varied and extensive and the story is quite nice.
Be aware though, you want to save your game regularly as the game is still rough around the edges and there are certain bugs that can happen that will force you to reset the game, also sometimes the sounds around town get buggy or too loud, like you are hearing the car motors up close.
Features of Bully Scholarship Edition:
- Game is a good mirror of a USA school
- You can feel a real “bully” but you also have possibilty to get know
- Jimmy that he is not a bad kid
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (3+ GHZ) / AMD Athlon 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Shader 3.0 supported, Nvidia 6800 or 7300 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4.7 GB free space
- Sound Card: DX9-compatible
- Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox 360 Controller supported
File Size: 5.95 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net