Broomstick League is an Action, Sports and Strategy game for PC published by Blue Isle Publishing in 2020. A magical ball game!
Broomstick League PC Game 2020 Overview:
Fighting with your opponents with a ball. You will catch a ball with your powers and try to beat your foes.
Broomstick League is a game offering an alternative version of Quidditch. Here there is only one goal per side, no knocker, and no snitch either (luckily). We can play 2v2 and 3v3, a tutorial is present to learn the basics of the game, it is possible to train against bots (which are very venerable anyway at the start), but personally we advise you to play in direct PVP against players, the bots have an auto-aim and a play of the game a little too strong at times.
There is a very fun game that did not gain much popularity even though it was inspired by Quidditch (Harry Potter). For those who love Rocket League, they will surely like it. It is a pity not to have so many players online, as it is a game that deserves to be highlighted. The game needs South America servers. Unfortunately it is a game that becomes a little stressful when you play against very experienced players who play with a good ping.
Features of Broomstick League:
- 3 maps, which there are so far, are very beautiful shapes
- We all generally like the graphics very much
- Dime Victory It Gat Score
- Control is relatively easy for beginners (with mouse and keyboard) if you have played the tutorial
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 3.0+ GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 650 or better, Radeon HD 7770 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
File Size: 4.5 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net