Britannic Patroness of the Mediterranean is a Casual, RPG and Simulation game for PC published by Vintage Digital Revival, LLC in 2020.
Britannic Patroness of the Mediterranean PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game just good, and it’s the best of its kind when it comes to faithfully reproducing a ship like the Britannic.
(v1.0.85 – 4.29 GB Full Cracked)
It is like a small museum-demo. It is still a minor project apart from the Titanic, which will be 100% explorable. For now, you cannot change from inside to outside without going to the main menu. The interior cannot be accessed in sink mode, and of course, not all of the interior is accessible, in fact, it is quite limited.
Features of Britannic Patroness of the Mediterranean:
- The attention to detail is very important here, this “wow effect” is often there.
- Even in free cam mode, in which you can freely explore the ship from the outside, during the day, at night, or even during the sunset, you can see the attention to detail.
- In the free-cam outdoor mode, there is (currently) no interior space to explore, but behind each window, there is a modeled room so that from the outside it also looks like there is something behind the window, great praise!
- The wow effect is just as nice when you stand in front of postcards, in front of a wooden wall or whatever, you can read everything razor-sharp, the wood, the varnish, ….. is nice/sharp to touch. Unfortunately, we don’t have a VR headset, so this would be a much nicer experience!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5-8250U 1.60GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Additional Notes: GTX 980 & Intel i5-7600k For VR Version
File Size: 4.29 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net