Booth A Dystopian Adventure is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Guanpeng Chen in 2020.
Booth A Dystopian Adventure PC Game 2020 Overview:
As a story-driven dystopian game, the core mechanism is to cross-compare, but through various variables and other auxiliary numerical systems, the game experience outside the story is also very rich.
It’s easy to be dizzy when working on the job for a long time.
The plot of the game is roughly about the protagonist looking around for information in order to escape a completely blocked country, and revolutionaries coming to the door to make a revolution (this is a bit like paper please from the current view), the plot is slightly from our current progress Old-fashioned, looking forward to the performance.
Features of Booth A Dystopian Adventure:
- The script is well written, only a few scenes are used, and the whole story is strung together by the vertical pictures and vivid dialogue.
- The overall playing experience of more than ten hours is very smooth
- The sound effects and animation details are also made with special care.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.0 compliant graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: A mouse is strongly recommended.
File Size: 353.16 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net