Boiling Steel is an Action, Adventure and Simulation game for PC published by MIROWIN in 2020. Survive the water!
Boiling Steel PC Game 2020 Overview:
At this game you are just one of many, looking for a better life on a distant colony planet, free from bureaucratic, religious and other radical restrictions.
We really liked the fight – to take the weapon we need to materialize it, we are teleported straight to our hands from the warehouses, but the chip itself is implemented very steeply, with the left hand we need to squeeze Flu Batn, the right one to choose the weapon we want to materialize and then the right flu weapons. It’s a difficult explanation, but it’s so harmonious in the game that you get used to it over time. It’s cool that the weapon is divided into long and short-range. And it’s cool that as the game progresses the weapon is pumped and other cannons can be found.
What’s cool is that some weapons can also serve as a tool to charge a battery, for example, or cut any seals, etc.
we liked some locations very much, in our spirit we were reminded of the planet Pandora from the Borderlands universe, some, on the contrary, resembled the Nevada desert, and some just aesthetically cool. Particularly stunning is the space from the porthole of the ship on which the main character. The only level we didn’t like is the teleportation platform. But this is a subjective impression) The graph is really top-notch, it was still used by the Unreal Engine, as far as we understand.
Features of Boiling Steel:
- Frantic and challenging combat. You quickly move through hordes of enemies with a dash, constantly switching between melee, medium and long-range weapons, dodging and blocking projectiles on your way
- Good gun handling, interesting weapons. Shooting feels satisfying: there are proper feedback and recoil, enemies get staggered with serious enough hits and lose their body parts on death
- Movement and controls are smooth
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VR Headset required, 2x USB 3.0 ports
File Size: 9.79 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net