Blur is an Arcade, Sports and Racing game for PC published by Activision in 2010. A racing combat arcade!
Blur PC Game 2010 Overview:
The game represents a racing style that incorporates real-world and local cars with arcade-style handling and vehicle combat.
(5.15 GB Full Cracked)
In single-player mode, the player will face numerous characters using licensed vehicles ranging from Dodge Viper to Lotus Exige, passing SUVs and other SUVs, all of which have full damage modeling. Some of the best car models are fictional, designed by Bizarre Creations. Each vehicle has defined characteristics: resistance (represented by a bar of impact points that the vehicle can withstand before being destroyed), acceleration, maximum speed, firm grip, and stability.
The most characteristic feature of the game is the use of fantastic “power-ups” or power-ups located along each circuit, which the player collects by passing through the representative symbol of each power-up and which grant him a weapon or momentary advantage. However, only a few tests are vehicular combat: the majority of Blur is made up of races and time trials, so the use of these power-ups is useless for the player’s progress if it is not accompanied by the necessary piloting skills.
When the player runs well, performs stunts, and uses power-ups in a certain way during races, he will earn “fan points”. These points help the player progress through the race, buy more cars and their parts and earn more fans by the user base. During the race, challenges are midrace when the player drives through a fan icon. Completing these challenges in short (for example, finding a nitro secret on) will reward the player with a boost of fan points. Now can play this game for free.
Features of Blur:
- The graphics are good and interesting
- Collectible power-ups to attack and defend
- Can collect up to 3 power-ups and store
Requested By red
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D Dual Core 3.4 GHz or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 x2 3800+
- RAM: 1 GB RAM for Windows XP, 2 GB RAM for Winodws Vista/7
- OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP / Vista(R) / 7
- VIDEO CARD: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers (NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 6600 GT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets / ATI Radeon(TM) 1600XT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX(R) 9.0c (Included)
File Size: 5.15 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net