Blade Strangers is an Action Game for PC published by Nicalis, Inc. in 2018. Fight with different heroes from different games to stop Lina!
Blade Strangers PC Game 2018 Overview:
Lina, a malevolent force, is devouring all data from servers and this causes a widely summon of heroes from different games and turning against each other. The winner can stop Lina.
A malevolent force known only as Lina is devouring data from a vast, interdimensional network of servers overseen by sentient computers called ”motes.” In desperation, the motes summon heroes from a variety of parallel game worlds to face off against each other in one-on-one combat. The tournament victor has the potential to be awakened as the Blade Stranger—the savior who can vanquish Lina and protect the motes from further harm!
Developed by Studio Saizensen, Blade Strangers is a hardcore old-school fighting game. The streamlined four-button control scheme makes it easy for beginners to deal out damage from day one…but the intricate combos, counters and specials give tournament-caliber players plenty of opportunities for frame counting, chain construction and hit-box science.
Solid game with some great flashy action. It’s fairly straightforward, and once you understand the system and fundamentals, it turns into the kind of mental battle you can expect from more footsie-based fighters like SF and KoF. With an eclectic collection of indie reps, the game has plenty of charm to carry it despite the basic modes and menus it has to offer.
Features of Blade Strangers:
- Fighter roster includes characters from previous Studio Saizensen games (like Code of Princess and Sayonara Umihara Kawase), Nicalis games (like Cave Story+) and other surprise entrants
- Each character has eight different color settings and their own familiar “home” stage
- Proprietary development system transforms 3-D models and animation into 2-D sprite-work; every frame looks like a gorgeous anime drawing
- Accessible controls designed to bring fresh blood to the ranks of fighting-game fans worldwide
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.1 compliant video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound
- Additional Notes: Controller recommended
File Size: 1.39 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net