Big Bang Billiards is a Casual, Simulation and Sports game for PC published by Octopus Interactive VR, LLC in 2017. Have the planets under your control and play with them!
Big Bang Billiards PC Game 2017 Overview:
Transport yourself to outer space to play pool with the planets. Choose from several different arenas and themes.
It’s time to literally add a new dimension to pool! Transform your living room into an incredible virtual billiards room with jaw-dropping visuals as you compete against friends, family, enemies, and unfeeling AI to become the ultimate Big Bang Billiards champion!
This game rocked! It is a unique 3D pool experience that needs to be in every social vr setting. The controls are smooth. A planet pool type game where you sink or hit planets into triangle black holes in a 3-dimensional space. You use the Sun as the white ball and pull back and aim for shots.
Experience pool like never before! Apply the same skills to breathtaking 3D billiard arenas. Creative graphical themes take you to outer space and beyond. Play solo offline or against an AI with variable difficulty settings. Leaderboards in Solo mode. Beat your friends’ scores or beat your own. Challenge yourself with six different table arenas with gravity pockets. Is has 360 degrees of motion. Manipulate the table to any angle.
Features of Big Bang Billiards:
- Three different game modes including: 8-ball, Time Attack, and Open Play!
- Amazing billiard ball theme sets, including: Planets, Wooden, Metal, Sports, Fruits and Traditional. More to come!
- Guided targeting system. No cue stick required!
- Intuitive trigger-only control interface.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Leave a Reply