Atomic Society is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Far Road Games in 2018. Society is dead so remake it!
Atomic Society PC Game 2018 Overview:
After nuclear war destroyed civilization, the time has come to rebuild. Run society the way you want, good or bad, and create a successful settlement.
What kind of society will you make? What will you legalize, and what will you forbid? Keep hundreds of survivors alive in a dangerous wasteland where life is always hard.
Atomic Society differs from most town building games in its emphasis on a ‘leader’ that you create at the beginning of the game. You select a gender, age, belief system, and appearance. This is an interesting approach that provides a little bit of roleplaying depth you don’t really get from a game like Banished.
Features of Atomic Society:
- JUDGMENT. Act as judge over a range of social issues including abortion, murder, vegetarianism, drug use, cannibalism, and several other controversial topics.
- PUNISHMENT. Choose between execute, long or short prison sentences, tolerate and even encourage for all the issues that happen in your town. Be whatever kind of leader you want.
- SURVIVE. Starting out with nothing, slowly build a large settlement that can keep hundreds of people fed, watered, healthy, housed and entertained, if you can. Convert ruined houses and offices into useful buildings or loot them for supplies!
- CONTROL. Create and name your own leader character. Use this person to help build your town, or explore the world for salvage and special upgrades. Walk around your town.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows (Any Version From 7 upwards)
- Processor: Dual Core Processor (i3 or equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 500+ (or equivalent). 2GB of Video Ram
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 382.85 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net