ATOM RPG Post apocalyptic Indie Game is an Action, Adventure and RPG game for PC published by Ballistic Interactive in 2019. In search of light!
ATOM RPG Post apocalyptic Indie Game PC Game 2019 Overview:
As you born in the Soviet Union and survived from its bombings, now you have to explore the wild after that nuclear bomb day and find the light of the sun.
(v1.1 – 2.4 GB Full Cracked)
This is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland.
To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
Features of ATOM RPG Post apocalyptic Indie Game:
- A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
- A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
- Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
- Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 64-bit (7 SP1/8/8.1/10)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Phenom II
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / Radeon HD 4670 1GB / Intel HD 4600
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
File Size: 2.41 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net