Assassins Creed Brotherhood is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by Ubisoft in 2011. Now you can have your friends by your side!
Assassins Creed Brotherhood PC Game 2011 Overview:
This game is the game of Ezio Auditore, and it is the story of him and his friends in Rome and how they face the templars.
Ezio: The magic of Paris made me fall into it and I could n’t help myself, but the days I spent with my family in Monteriggioni made me very nostalgic;
I also had the power to be so powerful on the streets of London, but I can no longer remember the clock tower in Florence at the age of 18, my brother and I looked forward to the future under the night sky.
Features of Assassins Creed Brotherhood:
- The main line of the Trajan’s Baths (Sequence 2 Memory 7), the memory is called “Nile’s Hall”, and the last hall will stop working after jumping over a pillar near the wall.
- Wolf branch on the branch line of Latran Palace (located in the lower right corner of the map, the main line can only pass until sequence 7), the memory name is “Sixth Day”, and a lantern will hang in the middle and stop working.
- DLC [The Disappearance of Da Vinci] (It is a U-point redemption reward, and it can be played after the main line sequence 3 repairs the thieves ’union headquarters)
- Templar knight jumped to a wooden platform, triggered the falling stone to hit a ladder and stopped working.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista®(32-64 bits)/Windows 7® (32-64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® – Windows 7®
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list*)
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
File Size: 2.95 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net