Ary and the Secret of Seasons is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Modus Games in 2020. Beginning a new adventure!
Ary and the Secret of Seasons PC Game 2020 Overview:
If you are a fan of rare games from the great era or even Zelda, this is for you. It is a quality RPG action-adventure.
It’s well animated, the movements are fluid and the jumps precise (our biggest fear before launching it). The puzzles are generally well balanced. The story is rather well told, with really nice cutscenes mixing humor and sometimes some easter-eggs.
On the negative side, it is true that the menus and some interface elements, including a little cheap, but nothing prohibitive. Its biggest flaw is perhaps the lack of communication on the game. we stumbled upon an article that spoke about it a fortnight before the release, but otherwise, we would have missed it!
Admittedly in a little more than six hours of play, we did not go around the game, but we had time (by going really quiet) to finish the first real dungeon. It’s not the game of the years, but it’s definitely a good game for anyone who loves the genre! In the beginning, one of the hide and seek quests are on the top of the roof. Find it well.
Features of Ary and the Secret of Seasons:
- Beautiful soundtrack
- Various language support
- Solid storyline composition
- You can change direction in the air like a bunny hop, and there are a few courses using this. There is a place where the space fluctuates, and that is a sign that something happens there when the season changes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 or above
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 Geforce GTX 660
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD FX-6350 Radeon RX 460
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 9 GB available space
File Size: 2.62 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net