Archon Classic is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by React Games in 2010. A classic in-game history!
Archon Classic PC Game 2010 Overview:
An overseas game that was played on old microcomputers, Atari, and NES. Move both pieces one by one on a board like a chessboard.
Fight when the enemy and ally enter the same square. It was epoch-making at that time that this battle became a simple action game. The pieces in the modern (?) The mode of the 3D pre-render is about the same level as the 3D technology of the first PS. It’s so old-fashioned that my voice leaks. It’s a completely different picture from the Archon Ultra that was once released in DOS, and honestly inferior.
In Archon Classic, each piece has two types of attack methods, but in campaign mode you can only use one basic attack skill until you finish each scenario once. After clearing one lap of the scenario, the second type of attack skill will be released in that scenario. why. I want to use both skills in the first lap, and I’m not interested in the second lap of the campaign that does not give me anything by clearing the lap …
Features of Archon Classic:
- You can choose between a one-color sprite piece with a rough dot picture from the old days and a modern (?) Piece pre-rendered in 3D.
- There is a campaign mode. There are several scenarios. Simple stories can be skipped, maybe even if you can’t read English
- In Squamish (chessboard mode that ends in one battle), you can form an alliance with AI.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win XP or later with .NET framework installed
- Processor: x86-compatible 800 mhz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: At least 64MB memory
- Hard Drive: 250 MB
please leave password for play a game please