American Railroads Summit River & Pine Valley is an Adventure and Simulation game for PC published by Stefan Kelnberger in 2020.
American Railroads Summit River & Pine Valley PC Game 2020 Overview:
A great management game where you will be handling your delivery company which works through the rails. Purchase and transport.
At the moment it is still very simple but challenging because even if you can only transport and sell logs so far, you have to get along with all the features of the steam engines, which is a challenge and takes time, but is still fun and enjoyable also stands out with the planned content from the rest of the trains field and also makes fun where nothing else can start with the trains sims as far as anything goes because every trip also flushes money into your own cash register and you maneuver without having to start a new mission, carry out crane work , and just drive the longer route and everything pays off in the end in the form of new locomotives, etc. as soon as it has been implemented.
This game has amazing potental, the graphic choice is a nice change from color or black and white. I did enjoy driving the locomotive over the very nice scenery, theirs also a very cool feature where when you spin the driveing wheels on the locomotive, it will rock back and forth like on real locomotives.
Features of American Railroads Summit River & Pine Valley:
- Fully steerable, kinematically simulated locomotives with working Stephenson valve gear, rods, pistons, axles, bell etc.
- Interactable switches, turntables, and tracks
- Interactable tender, cars, and crane with firewood, freight, and accessories
- Realistic vehicle sounds and particles
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 – Windows 10 (x64)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 281.87 MB
Direct Download Link
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Game’s Page on Steam