A Long Way Down is an Action, RPG and Strategy game for PC published by Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited, Mugen Creations in 2020.
A Long Way Down PC Game 2020 Overview:
Gather together your team and build your deck due to your foes who are standing against you and defeat them with your cards.
Features of A Long Way Down:
- Unusual gameplay: Different from other games, this game requires a floating board to create its own road. The game is divided into many small pieces like Sky City. There are campfires in some places to rest, and treasures in some places to be discovered by players.
- The plot of the game begins with a conversation with your friend who knows how to communicate with the dead, which turned out to be a useful skill for you because the character has died. Now he must overcome all the way to save his soul. And the path consists of a maze that is filled with monsters and useful bonuses.
- When encountering monsters, you will switch to a fight mode with them. Everything is standard here: there are cards, mana, defend and fight. But in addition to this, you can still meet allies who also have abilities and can fight. This dilutes fights well and makes them more interesting.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP (Windows), OSX 10.9+ (Mac OS X), Ubuntu 12.04 (SteamOS + Linux)
- Processor: Dual-core 2Ghz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended
File Size: 146 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net