A Game of Thrones The Board Game Digital Edition is a Strategy game for PC published by Asmodee Digital in 2020. Mortals!
A Game of Thrones The Board Game Digital Edition PC Game 2020 Overview:
A cool and great toy to strain your brains. You don’t look at random if you want to win. You must do your best.
we explain it this way as if we were to say to children playing Beyblade on the street. Those who play the board game will love it. Those who want to play can add. The game is working very well, so far we witnessed a single visual bug at the time that two bots were choosing their cards and that did not hinder the gameplay at all.
The bots have 3 levels of difficulty and they play very well, we were impressed with the AI that was very well developed. Being able to play alone against bots was the reason why we bought this digital version.
Another surprise that the game has and we didn’t even know when we bought it is that there is a “campaign” mode to play alone, they are short
games with a mini-story for you to relive some classic moments from the books/series of some houses such as the attack that the banisters suffered from the Baratheon in the bay next to the royal port, the rescue of Tyrion in the eye of the eagle, the invasion of greyjoys in Winterfell, among others.
Features of A Game of Thrones The Board Game Digital Edition:
- Not really required to collect FRIENDS
- No need to layout the card in half an hour for FRIENDS
- You wont have to argue about the rules with FRIENDS
- No need to save up for the board 4499 with FRIENDS
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Processor: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX11 or OpenGL 3.x capabilities
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 116.36 MB
Direct Download Link
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Game’s Page on Steam