A Fishermans Tale is an Adventure game for PC published by Vertigo Games in 2019. You are a lonely fisherman who is trying to to get out of his cabin!
A Fishermans Tale PC Game 2019 Overview:
You play as a fisherman who is trying to get to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light as the storm is coming.
Bend and twist reality in A Fisherman’s Tale, the mind-bending VR puzzle adventure game in which being turned upside down and inside out is not merely a play on words.
Playing as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet, you live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside. When your radio broadcasts a storm alert, you have to get to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light! But as you try to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what’s waiting outside is not at all what you expected…
Brought to you by Vertigo Games, the team behind Arizona Sunshine and Skyworld, A Fisherman’s Tale is developed by INNERSPACE VR in co-production with ARTE France with the support of CNC, Ville de Paris New Media Fund and BPI France.
Features of A Fishermans Tale:
- Make it to the top of the lighthouse before The Big Storm, with the help of some uncanny sidekicks!
- Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
- Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a… is that another lighthouse?
- Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall Fisherman’s Tale, exclusively in VR.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VR Required
File Size: 2.37 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net