365 Days is an Action, Adventure and RPG game for PC published by Mugle Studio in 2019. Can you get along with living in nature for a lifetime?
365 Days PC Game 2019 Overview:
This is a simulation game of nature, where you are going to live in nature for a lifetime, but the problem is whether you will be able to adjust yourself or not.
To survive in the wilderness always seems to be something dangerous and scary. But in this game, you’ll stay alone with nature, which does not want to kill you. Wild animals are aggressive here, but they just defend their territory and themselves. Animals will study you and your habits. Will you live in harmony with nature or will you kill it – depends only on you. You’re in for a lifetime of adventure.
If you like Rust but don’t like the constant destruction of your base or home or whatever then you will enjoy this game, it is a little hard to get used to it the way it is but I’m sure once the full version comes out it will have the potential to be another Subnautica.
However the game has some downsides, and its failure is that there really is no motivation to explore, craft or do anything in the game world. The survival mechanics need some work pronto. But yet with all these said, it is still an enjoyable game.
Features of 365 Days:
- An adventure in which you have to survive, build and escape from the island!
- Achievements – Try to collect all the achievements in the game! From simple to epic! Build the best house on the island!
- Trading Cards – Collect cards while you play the game! Become a hunter and eat meat or pick berries, lettuce and live in peace!
- Emoticons – Use emoticons and collect them!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 679.31 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net