171 is an Action, Adventure, and Open World game for PC published by Betagames Group in 2022. Simply… An amazing game!
171 PC Game 2022 Overview:
This game has the potential of the Deck, with its similarity to GTA, investing more time and it will become even better known.
171 has a large city inspired by essentially Brazilian scenarios, every detail and element present in the game environment was designed to bring a sense of familiarity to the player, the city comes to life with pedestrians and cars walking around the map that interact with each other and with the map. , the player has weapons and can interact with the elements present in the city, but be careful, because every action can create a reaction in the same intensity, acting in an aggressive way can draw attention, causing the innocent to keep their distance and bringing problems not only with the police, but also with local bandits.
This is an early access Alpha version, the current content may contain bugs, the mechanics present in the game may be subject to instabilities or be temporarily disabled to receive the necessary polishing, the current content does not represent the final quality of the game and the same must be modified and/or enabled in later versions.
Features of 171:
- The setting is amazing, it’s surreal how they made it look like the Brazilian streets
- Game fully voiced in PT-BR, and even subtitled in English for foreigners to play too!
- The game comes with a good arsenal, shotgun, pistols, grenades and rifle
- Plenty to explore on the map and a good variety of cars to help with exploration
- Profession system (illegal or not)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bits Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 7400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050 2GB / AMD RX 560 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Sound Card: Compatível com DirectX
- Additional Notes: SSD recomendado
File Size: 16.64 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net